On December 3, 2019, at the headquarters of the Rectorate of the University of Sarajevo, the Opening Conference of the First level University Master course “EU TRANSPARENCY AND CORRUPTION PREVENTION POLICIES WITH PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION” was held.
The Event was attended by
- Prof. Dr. Alexandra Nikolić, Director of International Cooperation at the University of Sarajevo;
- G. Nicholas Bizel, Head of the justice, home affairs and public administration reform of the European Union delegation in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Ambassador Nicola Minasi, of the Embassy of Italy to Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Prof. Dr. Mirza Smajic, from the Faculty of political science at the University of Sarajevo;
- Prof. Alberto De Vita and Prof. Fabrizio Rippa from the University “Parthenope” of Naples who are respectively Director of the Master and Course Coordinator .
Master’s students will have the opportunity to attend a six-month study period at “Parthenope” University, via Generale Parisi n. 13 (Naples-Italy), they will have a scholarship of 10.000 euros and will receive a First Level University Master’s Degree at the end of the master study program which will be in December 2020.
This Master is the second step of the program of the SIPPAS project, after the Short Intensive Academic Course – SIAC 2019 – which was the first step and which took place successfully in Sarajevo from 15 to 26 July 2019 (for info on SIAC 2019 see “SIAC 2019 DIARY” on this page).
Read more information on the Master Opening Conference